Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, Crash_Burn, and a gal from my group (Jarmilla) went for a nice, casual ride up at Bogus with the intent of riding the Mores Mountain singletrack. It was a nice change of pace from Dorking around in the Foothills and definately nice to finally be up in some trees!

We were riding along on the road that goes past the Shafer Butte turnoff and were rounding a bend....Bret was ahead of us and me and Jarmilla were not too far behind. All of a sudden she says "bear" and lo and behold here is this fatass black bear that just came down the hill and then went lumbering down the road. I stopped dead in my tracks and just watched it. Stupid me though wasn't quick thinking enough to whip out the camera to take a pic :madman:. Pretty damn cool to see that close!

Man it was just gorgeous up there last night. Perfect weather. Peace and quiet up in the mountains is a whole heckuva lot different than peace and quiet down here.

Life is good when you are riding. Life is not good when you are in your office on a Saturday morning. Yay me!

Here are some pix:

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Great pictures, and looked like a lot of fun, Nick.

CDB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.