Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After this incredibly sh*tty winter, we're finally warming up, but now it's rain...not snow!

I just want to ride...is that too much to ask???

Anyone heading out this weekend?

· Registered
469 Posts
JRUSHE said:
After this incredibly sh*tty winter, we're finally warming up, but now it's rain...not snow!

I just want to ride...is that too much to ask???

Anyone heading out this weekend?
it was nice on sunday, right? rain was predicted but was incrediblely nice weather on the cape. yesterday was good as was today? thankfully. first day(5:20pm) with shorts!!!! and light!!! ahh light. no darkness with wires everywhere for my lights. like the seasons to change but winter is just a little too long.

mud season but not on cape cod.

· Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well within minutes after posting, a friend of mine in the office comes up to me "Wanna go riding tomorrow?" Hells yeah. Dusted off the Beast tonight....can't wait for the first ride of the year!!! Probably will be sloppy as sh*t, but will feel great to finally get out there!

Looks like the rain on Thursday/Friday isn't supposed to be that bad and after that it looks clear and 60's!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.