Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We departed the Southside parking area around 9:00 this morning and were back at the car by 10:45. Surprised at condition of the entire loop--just damp enough for good traction but not actually wet and no mud holes to speak of. We saw only one other rider on the trail.

A kid's baseball game was in progress and after watching it for a few minutes we started loading up. By the time we were headed out it was starting to sprinkle.

Perfect timing and a perfect morning to be in the woods :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
stumpbumper said:
We departed the Southside parking area around 9:00 this morning and were back at the car by 10:45. Surprised at condition of the entire loop--just damp enough for good traction but not actually wet and no mud holes to speak of. We saw only one other rider on the trail.

A kid's baseball game was in progress and after watching it for a few minutes we started loading up. By the time we were headed out it was starting to sprinkle.

Perfect timing and a perfect morning to be in the woods :thumbsup:
I hope you enjoyed it because I had my deer camera set up and we caught you riding those damp trails. The evidence will be delvered to authorities ASAP.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cruso414 said:
I hope you enjoyed it because I had my deer camera set up and we caught you riding those damp trails. The evidence will be delvered to authorities ASAP.:thumbsup:
The trails were hardly damp so no crime committed. As for the camera, I cut it loose from the tree with my handy cable cutters and it will soon be in service at Paris Mountain. :thumbsup:

And by the way, did you mean to leave those X-rated images of you and those other people on the SD card? :D :D :D :D

·
Banned
2,100 Posts
stumpbumper said:
The trails were hardly damp so no crime committed. As for the camera, I cut it loose from the tree with my handy cable cutters and it will soon be in service at Paris Mountain. :thumbsup:

And by the way, did you mean to leave those X-rated images of you and those other people on the SD card? :D :D :D :D
of course I did, what's the point of mountainbiking if it doesn't get a little X-rated from time to time?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.