Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
zachdank said:
where iz teh canfield? why ain'y u guys ridin or buildin today? it was pissing rain on teh stinc today. had teh whole crew up there in teh mud. did marky mark race at see otter?
Not raining down here...big bummer...trails need some work

Mark registered late, so they didn't let him race

·
Registered
839 Posts
Pimp Ride

What makes it so funny is he's wearing a matching shirt. lol But I have to admit a custom chopper is becoming more and more tempting...so whats in the basket bro?

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
VooDoo13 said:
What makes it so funny is he's wearing a matching shirt. lol But I have to admit a custom chopper is becoming more and more tempting...so whats in the basket bro?
But he's still got the canfield hat on so you know deep down, he's still core yo.

WCH.....if I make it up to chico before you, you defiinitely deserve a yeller card!!

Hell why don't I just come down and pick you up in a few weeks. I should be able to go for a few xc rides pretty soon but I have to be honest.....after seeing the light I could give a rat's ass about anything but Zachyworld. :D I'm about ready to send the legion my tax deductible contributions for the year. Head north son!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.