SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
You Can Give It To Me

WTF ? After all this hype :confused:

·
Pro Crastinator
11,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as most of you know, when it comes to me and my bikes, stiffness is priority #1. and in all fairness to canfield (i also ride probably the stiffest bike on the planet, that being my mono) it just doesn't meet my criteria in this area. this is also something that i am not willing to "just get used to"....

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
as most of you know, when it comes to me and my bikes, stiffness is priority #1. and in all fairness to canfield (i also ride probably the stiffest bike on the planet, that being my mono) it just doesn't meet my criteria in this area. this is also something that i am not willing to "just get used to"....
sry to hear

too bad it didnt work out.

u still gonna get a new bike?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
i already have a new mono...
yea but u got the mono and then u got the canfield

oh well, still sik bike

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
not all that surprising considering the linkage design, its too bad.

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
775 Posts
That sucks...

Good thing you didn't go to the S.T.I.N.C. on it though. Are you going to ride it again? Or are you going to take it apart tonight?

·
Pro Crastinator
11,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Swoop said:
Good thing you didn't go to the S.T.I.N.C. on it though. Are you going to ride it again? Or are you going to take it apart tonight?
i am soooooo glad i am not up at the stinc with it....
and no, i am not going to ride it again, it is coming apart as we speak....

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.