Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hooligan
680 Posts
I don't know of anything down there - there is something in or near Savannah, but that's not too close. There are also two trails in Valdosta in the trails section of this site, but both look like they are very short, and not too close to Waycross either. Good luck, but I'd bring my road bike if I was headed that way.

These are the GA trails I know of - http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...6272711247233189913.000001122e08ba9cd3569&z=6

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Al. said:
I don't know of anything down there - there is something in or near Savannah, but that's not too close. There are also two trails in Valdosta in the trails section of this site, but both look like they are very short, and not too close to Waycross either. Good luck, but I'd bring my road bike if I was headed that way.
I used to live in Valdosta, and those trails (if they still exist) were good for locals, but definitely not worth the trip. If we wanted real trails, we traveled to Tallahassee, or Gainesville FL.

I would go check out the Okefenokee. perfect time of year for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.