Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody ever done this before? I was studying the other day for my chemistry class (finals are next week) and decided to go out for a hike to clear my mind. After I had gotten on a secluded and little traveled trail, I decided to strip off and hike around for about half an hour nude. I thought it was a very relaxing experience, no restriction at all. I was just curious to see if the MTB community likes to "become one with nature" now and then. :D

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
too many harmful bugs!

JaredMackall said:
Anybody ever done this before? I was studying the other day for my chemistry class (finals are next week) and decided to go out for a hike to clear off. After I had gotten on a secluded and little traveled trail, I decided to strip off and hike around for about half an hour nude. I thought it was a very relaxing experience, no restriction at all. I was just curious to see if the MTB community likes to "become one with nature" now and then. :D
Are you kidding right ?? You must live in desert where it is hot, humid during daytme. we live in Canada. It is too dam cold to hike in the buff. there are too many bugs in the woods. You need clothes to protect your body from harm.

·
Registered
122 Posts
No, I've never done it and you probably never will again if the wrong set of hikers finds you in the buff. :D

However, the college girls that live in the house behind my apartment complex love to climb up on their roof and sunbathe nude, and I have no complaints about that... :p :cool:

·
Vita brevis
440 Posts
I haven't but,

JaredMackall said:
Anybody ever done this before? I was studying the other day for my chemistry class (finals are next week) and decided to go out for a hike to clear my mind. After I had gotten on a secluded and little traveled trail, I decided to strip off and hike around for about half an hour nude. I thought it was a very relaxing experience, no restriction at all. I was just curious to see if the MTB community likes to "become one with nature" now and then. :D
last fall a buddy and I were riding a multi-use trail near my house and encountered a fellow striding down the trail mother naked except for a pair of boots and a large ring in his shaved genitals. Not an everyday sight fortunatly.

·
Registered
979 Posts
No but...

JaredMackall said:
Many years ago, when I was much younger, I was hiking and camping along the Bruce Trail, and I really needed a shower. One morning I got up and noticed a small waterfall near my camp. The water was fresh and clean, so I stripped down and showered in the waterfall.

I had just finished pulling on my clothes, when a group of about ten young girls came hiking along the trail.

Their timing was so uncanny, that I was left to wonder, if they had watched and waited until I finished before making their presence known.

old_dude

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.