Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
another bozo on the bus
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know the pink trail and how its looking? last time i was there it was getting over grown and there was a large tree down. that was last year. since then it could have diappeared. possibly hitting it this weekend.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Pink trail?

washedup said:
anybody know the pink trail and how its looking? last time i was there it was getting over grown and there was a large tree down. that was last year. since then it could have diappeared. possibly hitting it this weekend.
I know most of the trails out there. Which one is that?

Dave

·
Registered
19 Posts
washedup said:
It wouldn't surprise me if it's gotten overgrown since it's not heavily ridden. I've ridden it once when it was completely covered in virgin snow which was pretty cool. I haven't been out that way in a while but my guess would be that it probably hasn't changed much since the last time you were there.

·
another bozo on the bus
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DamienC said:
It wouldn't surprise me if it's gotten overgrown since it's not heavily ridden. I've ridden it once when it was completely covered in virgin snow which was pretty cool. I haven't been out that way in a while but my guess would be that it probably hasn't changed much since the last time you were there.
i think i rode it once snow covered as well. very nice, however the climb to it sux when its covered in ice. the free ride trails are much fun when snow covered. we hit them once with 6 inches of snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.