Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roll from PTB at 9ish, tour the local goodies, roll back and eat. Who's in?

backpedal is calling a Someone Else's Bike Ride. Bring something to share (if you want), let someone else ride it (before the beer), and see if they want to get their own.

fc, feel free to donate anything you want reviewed.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah.

I should point out that major bike sabotage is unacceptable. However, subtle modifications or omissions that result in amusing (but not dangerous) situations may occur.

Don't say I didn't warn you. And don't let audi0phile work on your bike this week if he knows you'll be on the ride.

·
sunnyside up
1,193 Posts
Redpine has an overactive imagination and just likes harrasing audi0. No other story - audio is a good honest wrench.

Anyway, the way this ride is posted doesn't really describe the way it will go off - I'm sure there will be no "monkey wrenchin" on anyone's bike.

Patty

·
Registered
546 Posts
I was hoping to make this ride since I have not gotten the chance to ride Water Dog this trip. But a friend has just confirmed a visit from SF at noon on Sunday. Sorry guys. :( Have some extra fun for me.

Still hope to see John and Charles on Saturday.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump.

Trails should be OK? Dunno how much rain came down yesterday.

·
Registered
742 Posts
what time are you heading up to the dawg? i should be there around 10am hopefully see you all up there. I am not sure how much riding i will get in but i am looking to ride for 1-2 hrs or so. i hope it is dry considering today is such a perfect cool winter day.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
worthy_4242 said:
what time are you heading up to the dawg? i should be there around 10am hopefully see you all up there. I am not sure how much riding i will get in but i am looking to ride for 1-2 hrs or so. i hope it is dry considering today is such a perfect cool winter day.
Leaving Passion around 9:15 or 9:30 or whenever we get bikes sorted should put us at the end of Carlmont about 9:45, give or take. If you want to meet us there, or the corner of Lake and Lyall, let someone know and we'll be watching.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jcopello said:
its supposedly a good chance of showers tomorrow
weather.com predicts sun. Go figure.

So far so good methinks.

·
dis member
299 Posts
Stalk rides Watergod

If you bring a big bike, I'll bring mine. Greater than 90% chance of sun tomorrow. The trail reports I got from today complained about mud on Lower Creek and the bottom switchbacks on Finch, but most all else was good. Sunday might be perfect.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
backpedal said:
If you bring a big bike, I'll bring mine. Greater than 90% chance of sun tomorrow. The trail reports I got from today complained about mud on Lower Creek and the bottom switchbacks on Finch, but most all else was good. Sunday might be perfect.
All right then, time to dust off Nomad. The big-big bike I will leave at home, there is some painful climbs if I recall to make it in flats. See ya all in PTB before 9:00am.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.