Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, anyone found a way to attach a water bottle holder to the newer style Enduro frames? Obviously the upper shock mount is where one would normally go. Just looking for a way to bring some water with me for shorter rides when I don't need/want my camelbak. I was thinking maybe behind the seatpost somehow?

Ideas, pics?

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
What's a water bottle? Oh...I remember...they're those things roadies use.:D I don't know Tarekith, water bottle mounts and many of the modern FS designs just don't seem to mix well. For me, I find a Camelback to be about as easy to use as the old water bottles. Plus I never like to be without the few tools and other emergency fix-it items that are in my pack. I notice many of the FS bikes at least have cage mounts on the front of the downtube, but this is one of the dustiest and/or muddiest parts of the frame. I have seen some trick and compact fanny packs that will hold one or two water bottles that would also work, and most of these have some small storage for a tube and those small tools.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, i thought about those, but I have so much horse sh*t on the trails here that I'd never be able to drink out of it. I was using a fanny pack for awhile, but it bounces around a lot. The Camelbak is ok, but a lot of times I'm just tooling around town, seems a bit much to have to always carry it.

Oh well, I'll figure something out eventually...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.