Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
what i don't understand is why some bike lanes are on streets that also have heavy bus traffic...sixteenth street immediately comes to mind. the 22 fillmore is the reason i've been using 17th street for the last ten years...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
You got to use some common sense.

Columbus is not exactly bike friendly, and swerving around cars especially when you lack the skill or the awareness to avoid other vehicles is unwise, as this lady found out.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
P.S. The story I heard this morning on the news is that there is security cam footage and it shows the rider making an "illegal merge", which can only mean she tried to lane split between a double parked car the bus.

Not too smart.

G

·
P.S. The story I heard this morning on the news is that there is security cam footage and it shows the rider making an "illegal merge", which can only mean she tried to lane split between a double parked car the bus.

Not too smart.
yeah, she probably should have waited for the bus to go by. never try to fight san francisco's Poisoned Whales...i don't get near those things if i don't have to...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.