Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Slakur and I rode the Crest yesterday. The wildflowers outnumbered the humans 3,000,000:1. Absolutely gorgeous day. I love it here. Enjoy the pics!
Scooter
1: Puke hill gets the better of two riders while Slakur rides up. (steeper than it looks.........no.......really)
2: A glimpse of winter as we get started.
3: Slakur enjoying the scenery.
4: Wildflowers everywhere!

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
rode it on Thursday

I am visiting from Oregon and I got my dad to shuttle me up to Solitude. I need the ride up Guardsman to warm up for Puke Hill. I had a great leisurely ride down into Mill Creek Canyon and then caught Pipeline to Rattlesnake Gulch.

I also rode it on Monday but descended down Desolation Lake trail. That is a screamin' trail with a few more technical sections than Mill Creek. I was whooped by Friday so the easy descent down Mill Creek was just what I needed. Intermingle with a few very hot female specimens as well. Just extra scenery for a tourist.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me and Scooter have gone on some great rides this year with some beautiful scenery.
I would have to say that this ride takes the cake.
23 miles later I wanted to go back up and do it all over again, Minus the Puke hill part : )
Thanks Scooter!!!!

Slakur

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.