Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed more than one little cutsie picture changing on you folks's posts. Is there, like, a two days after daylight savings rule that I didn't know about? I guess I missed the memo.

So who all made the change? Let's see em'. And if you didn't but wanted to, now's yer chance.

And let's say you REALLY wanted to, but just couldn't get the nerve, because it's just too dorky/lewd/crude/whatever, what would it be?

·
the bomb
530 Posts
got the memo

K-max said:
I noticed more than one little cutsie picture changing on you folks's posts. Is there, like, a two days after daylight savings rule that I didn't know about? I guess I missed the memo.

So who all made the change? Let's see em'. And if you didn't but wanted to, now's yer chance.

And let's say you REALLY wanted to, but just couldn't get the nerve, because it's just too dorky/lewd/crude/whatever, what would it be?
and changed mine this morning :p

·
There's no app for this.
5,368 Posts
use

Google to search under 'avatar', or take any pic and resize it to avatar size allowed, I forget what size but small. then use the account management page to insert it and put a line under if you wish.

Jim

·
We want... a shrubbery!
550 Posts
haha, I finally created one... mtbrmegan, go into your profile, and go to edit avatar (left-hand side menu) then listen to JimC. The picture has to be 80x80pxl or less and there's some size limit (in kb)--nothing out should have to worry about

·
Registered
158 Posts
Oh, what the heck...

I might as well jump into the fray...

Mine used to be a picture of Pee-Wee Herman during the Tour de France Dream Sequence of "Big Adventure". I'm feeling kinda flashy today.

·
Registered
199 Posts
thanks all

JimC. said:
Google to search under 'avatar', or take any pic and resize it to avatar size allowed, I forget what size but small. then use the account management page to insert it and put a line under if you wish.

Jim
looky looky I've got peguins.
When my friend sent me the pic the penguins moved. Oh well they are still now

THANKS!

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
K-max said:

I must not have gotten the memo...

Besides, when you're famous like me (tied for "Best Avatar" in the most recent Grimy Awards - thenkew, thenkew, as you were, don't stand up), why bother?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Trevor! said:
I found http://www.avatarsearch.com/ but then I realized its a Witches resource. Yes Witches :confused:
That's funny. Are "witches" really any more or less ridiculous than any other tired shrivelling superstitions?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.