Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if I'm the last to know, but is Kabush riding his Nitrous each time he chooses an fs or is he riding it all the time?

Overcoming the disappointment of mechanical problems that might have cost him the win in Saturday's cross-country race at round seven of the NORBA series in Snowmass Village, Colorado, Maxxis rider Geoff Kabush put in a show of power to win the men's short-track event on Sunday. Riding his gold full-suspension Turner bike, Kabush wasted little time fighting his way to the front, while the other 55 pro men swapped elbows and swallowed dust behind him.

·
FAT CHANCE!
619 Posts
danK said:
Sorry if I'm the last to know, but is Kabush riding his Nitrous each time he chooses an fs or is he riding it all the time?

Overcoming the disappointment of mechanical problems that might have cost him the win in Saturday's cross-country race at round seven of the NORBA series in Snowmass Village, Colorado, Maxxis rider Geoff Kabush put in a show of power to win the men's short-track event on Sunday. Riding his gold full-suspension Turner bike, Kabush wasted little time fighting his way to the front, while the other 55 pro men swapped elbows and swallowed dust behind him.
any race pictures around? I am not sure the correct answer but I think he is now always riding the FS at every race now. Thats what I have seen now since the Nitrous picts. started leaking out. Anyone know for sure???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts