Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Interesting, but since the 5 year frame warranty cannot be transferred to a new owner seems like a chance not worth taking...
That's correct.

Frankly its probably not a big deal, as our frame warranty rate is very low as a percentage of bikes sold. It will probably go for many miles without incident.

With the great upgrades on that bike its probably worth the very slight risk for someone looking for that exact set-up.

Jeremy

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's correct.

Frankly its probably not a big deal, as our frame warranty rate is very low as a percentage of bikes sold. It will probably go for many miles without incident.

With the great upgrades on that bike its probably worth the very slight risk for someone looking for that exact set-up.

Jeremy
Agree almost anything you buy used has some risk but it seems obvious that the bike was taken care of. There is also buyer protection on Ebay that covers this sort of issue. If it arrives anything less than represented you can get your money back you just have to go throught the proper steps.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Snagged it. It's just too good a deal to pass up. Thank you for posting this sfb12. Even if I swap out the wheels at some point, I figure you just saved me about t thousand bucks.

Anybody want to share their thoughts on the Colbolt 2 wheelset for a 210 lb clyde?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.