Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Salt Lake City, UT
1,454 Posts
Yeah I was there helping a photographer buddy of mine photograph him doing that jump. Robbie is the same one that did the 322 foot jump last year near the Rio.

The jump up wasn't the issue - you have way more control. But the descent was really intense and way more difficult.

·
Registered
190 Posts
RosedaleReaper said:
robbie kneival is no where near the level of this guy.
Story I heard about NYE night was that Robbie Madison tried to contact Robbie Kneival, and try to lump everything into 1 big show, but Kneival blew him off. So, Maddo started talking sh!t about it. Kneival got wind of it, and showed up at the Hard Rock where Maddo was staying and came to his room and called Maddo out to the parking lot to fight him.....ha ha ha ha

What an ass..........he knew his jump sucked compared to what Maddo did even last year, so he tried to take care of it like a douche bag........

Oh yeah, that drop in was sick............that's about as high on the pucker factor you can get.

-C

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
stubs179 said:
Bender should have been there to drop it on a bike!
I had the same thought. Wonder if it would be harder or easier for a bike. Sick.

Even as slow as he dropped in.... he still over shot the steepest part of the tranny. That's why he rebounded so hard and nearly shot off the side of the ramp cutting his hand.

Crazy indeed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.