Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Cspine
492 Posts
No...

ironhorsebike1 said:
i went for another great XC ride today at matthew winters, it was my first thime there. the loop on the front hogback was so fun and technical.lots of off camber rocks and so bouldery. really fun trail.

did anybody happen to be there today at like 5:00 ish?
...but I wish I was. Does that count?

·
My cup runneth over
2,429 Posts
Was there TUESDAY at 5:00 ish! :) . Did you figure out the trail on the south side the last part of which you have to cross the road to get to? Really fun intermediate technical trail. It's also one of the fastest trails to dry out.

·
RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rmac said:
Was there TUESDAY at 5:00 ish! :) . Did you figure out the trail on the south side the last part of which you have to cross the road to get to? Really fun intermediate technical trail. It's also one of the fastest trails to dry out.
yeah up dinosaur ridge and then later over by the red rocks place. was suprisingly dry.

·
Registered
53 Posts
rmac said:
Hey, I was there Tuesday after work, too! We started about 4:30, though. Black Blur and my buddy was on a blue & red Jamis. We found two short sections doing the Dakota Ridge and Morrison Slide loop with significant squishy mud. Mostly just damp spots here and there, otherwise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
i went for another great XC ride today at matthew winters, it was my first thime there. the loop on the front hogback was so fun and technical.lots of off camber rocks and so bouldery. really fun trail.

did anybody happen to be there today at like 5:00 ish?
Hey, I was there today at 5ish. Actually, I finished the ride at 5:15. I only did the out and back on the lower half of Matthews Winters.

Today was the first time I had ridden Matthew Winters this Spring. I had forgotten how much fun this trail is.

·
Now Uploading
1,110 Posts
Was on Red Rocks and Morrison Slide trails there yesterday from about 4:15-5:30pm, probably saw you/passed you/rode with you. Was on a black Giant HT realizing how out of shape I am now. Gonna have to hit the trails every opportunity now that things are warming up and drying out again. Besides, I haven't cracked or dislocated anything in the past few weeks, so I need to get back to it.

Cheers,

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.