Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
warranty

Gravy said:
I have heard so many good things about Bruce and warranty claims, has anyone had any interactions with the new guy??
Unfortunately, I have started a warrenty claim on my 2002 HP :( (

. . . I broke the rear triangle on a steep climb a couple of weeks ago.

It is in progress, and so far, nothing major to complain about.

I'll let you know how it all turns out. Hopefully with a happy ending (me back out on the trails). The weather is awesome now, and it sucks seeing my buds go out for rides and get back to work with big grins on their faces . . .

·
mtbjk
285 Posts
warranty

No problems with warranty everything is still all well, and yes the new guy does still get it done. just as well or better than the old guy so no problems on my end had to get the last frame warrantied and got it all together and was experianceing chain line problem so i had another rear swing arm that he suggested i swap to see if it solved the problem and well it did. the swingarm that was on the frame had a manufactureing flaw and was tweeked to the right and was throwing off the chain line. so i called him back and told him that it solved the problem and 3 days later i had a brand new swingarm at my door step perty awsome. the guy's at ironhorse are top notch and really care about the customer service and will do all that is required to take care of it . Hats off to the hole crew at IHBC. they truly are the best.
Thanks again, A 100% satisfied IH bike owner
RIDE ON Jan R

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for replies

I was a bit concerned about the warranty process, so thanks for talking me off the ledge.

Gravy said:
I have heard so many good things about Bruce and warranty claims, has anyone had any interactions with the new guy??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.