Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lumen warrior
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had an avid bb7setup with 203mm rotors and it seems that my rear rotors have a slight rubbing problem, when i checked it ,it appears that the rotor is warped , is there any remedy for a slightly warped rotor or do i have to replace it? its a new setup and i dont wanna spend for another rotor.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
XC707 said:
i had an avid bb7setup with 203mm rotors and it seems that my rear rotors have a slight rubbing problem, when i checked it ,it appears that the rotor is warped , is there any remedy for a slightly warped rotor or do i have to replace it? its a new setup and i dont wanna spend for another rotor.
You can true them, as mentioned check the FAQ. However, one of my Avid rotors (the round one I got with a BB7) will not stay true, regardless of how many times I true it. Same spot every time, so YMMV.

·
Lumen warrior
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info , ill try to true my rotors later, by the way, can u recommend a rotor brand that stays true longer than the original avid?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.