Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
letter that I got from a friend

. I think I know where your shovels are disappear to.
I was up on Hummingbird today and was speaking with a one of the head honchos from Simi Parks and Rec, they have been patrolling the trails and cleaning out the tools and any wooden structures they may find. He saw me hiking and said for now they will not ticket but ...

He said that EVERYTHING between the corridor under the 118 all the way to HB is off limits to everyone. They are getting signage made and he said they will be strictly enforcing and patrolling the trails in the area starting in the spring. They have been getting complaints because someone is "building" on Hummingbird and other legal trails.

He also said that they were up on Sui the other day and are very close to closing it down. It is legal to ride now but because off all the stuff that has been built as of late and seeing a lot of tools left there they are very tempted to just shut it down.

just a warning.....and the guy building on sui is building nonsense (weaksauce-learn to ride)

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SENNABLAZE said:
Hey i don't know who is now trying to build but i stopped last year and all my work still stands and i have nothing to do with that small stuff he is building. : 0 this new guy is going to get closed if he does not stop ! : 0 GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS !!!
it's an older guy.....actually edit your post about building anything....things are looking bad this spring....don't post anything online .... send me a pm if you need more info

·
Registered
514 Posts
Just an idea, but the best thing you could do is let the ranger SEE you tearing out illegal builds and such. It will show them that you respect thier authority, understand the rules, and that its not bikers as a whole that are idiots.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
dropmachine.com said:
Just an idea, but the best thing you could do is let the ranger SEE you tearing out illegal builds and such. It will show them that you respect thier authority, understand the rules, and that its not bikers as a whole that are idiots.
And as you are respecting their authority make sure you wear your ball gag. They love that kinda submission

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.