Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Pudgy Old Guy
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if they are going to come back? They made replacement rings for the 2003 xtr crankset. I bought two replacement middle rings (with the odd 102 bcd) from them and they worked great. I guess I should have bought more as their website <warhawkindustries.com> has been saying "check back soon" for quite some time. I was able to get a 34 tooth middle from them - Shimano only makes a 32.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi POG, I just talked with Colin at Warhawk and they are in full operation but shut-down for a few days because of Hurricane Charlie though they are up and running full swing again. I don't think they are still making the 4/102 sizes anymore, I believe they are concentrating on BMX and very limited SS products only but i've been hearing rumors they have been testing ramped/pinned ring sets down here in FL, I'll talk with him about it next time i call, their contact info is:

Warhawk Industries
PO Box 111255
Naples, FL 34108
Ph 239.272.3952

Warhawk Industries
PO Box 2357
Springfield, VA 22152

·
Pudgy Old Guy
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information

bikepilot said:
Hi POG, I just talked with Colin at Warhawk and they are in full operation but shut-down for a few days because of Hurricane Charlie though they are up and running full swing again. I don't think they are still making the 4/102 sizes anymore, I believe they are concentrating on BMX and very limited SS products only but i've been hearing rumors they have been testing ramped/pinned ring sets down here in FL, I'll talk with him about it next time i call, their contact info is:

Warhawk Industries
PO Box 111255
Naples, FL 34108
Ph 239.272.3952

Warhawk Industries
PO Box 2357
Springfield, VA 22152
I will give them a call.

·
Hhhnnnngggg!!!
138 Posts
Thanks for the link. They have some cool stuff. I didn't order M960 chainrings like the OP was looking for, though. I just haven't seen any pictures of finished anodized rings by Warhawk.

Looks like the order has actually been processed; there's just an error on one of their order history sections.

·
Hhhnnnngggg!!!
138 Posts
Sorry for bumping the thread, but I'm afraid I haven't received a reply from them yet. I have no clue of when to expect the chainrings I ordered. I don't know what the problem is. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Sorry for bumping the thread, but I'm afraid I haven't received a reply from them yet. I have no clue of when to expect the chainrings I ordered. I don't know what the problem is. Anyone else out there in the same boat?
Now you've got me worried. I just reluctantly ordered a chainring from them yesterday.

·
Registered
48 Posts
anodized, aluminum, but when they told me anodized was backlogged, I opted for none... in January.
I have moved on to other options and do not expect to see anything from Warhawk.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts