Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bomber
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am looking for a few items. Please let me know if you are selling anything. The parts are all for my new Nomad.

2.0 Michelin Tyres.

18 inch wide Flat Bars.

Tektro Mechanical Discs...any model.

Campy Flatbar shifters.

A Manitou Nixon fork.

Lizard Skinz chainstay wrap.

Care Bare Sticker for the headtube.

I am also building up a steel fixie cross bike with Zipp disc wheels front and rear....let me know what you gotz...

I am also starting an uber euro ride. No more Donuts and Strawberry Frappuchino's for me...only Croissants and Espresso thank you very much.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
I dub this bike "The Urban Dinosaur." I have an old Titec flat bar. Not sure on the measurement though.

·
Bomber
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The real audi0phile

Please, someone get a screenshot of this before I go on to my regular posting schedule.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I would agree with this list pretty much :thumbsup:
except Nixon fork. I would consider of selling you one, but figured it wouldn't be a match to Tektro brakes and besides it's looking better (and surprisingly working as well) on my Mojo ;)

·
sunnyside up
1,193 Posts
Yes, you alone. Everyone else knows he spends more time on MTBR at work than I do, and forgets to log off. Fun stuff. I especially like the new avatar and sig line. Who knew Sterling was a fan of Belgian crossers?

Patty

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
backpedal said:
It will be Bulgarian Cross Dressers.

Sterling beware!
ROFL, knew something was amiss or odd about the O/T.

Now, is it a terminable offense if, say, backpedal was to forget and his avatar changed to something just as interesting??

Ster, you're a lucky man, if only we all got paid to post!!!

Log yourself out before we see some ad saying you need neon leotards and shave cream. :thumbsup:

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
*Everyone does realize this is backpedal getting Audi0phile to not forget to log out, right, this is not a real advert, no matter how funny. ;)

**Did you also change his email and password, thus why the avatar's not fixed and post edited yet??

I can see him doing that to get the point through finally. ;)

**At least he didn't make you out to be a (IIRC?) "Plushy".

·
Bomber
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Soooo to set the record straight, Daniel was most definitely the one behind this since I a) hate cross bikes, b) make fun of him, and c) all day he told me someone was posting a bunch of cross stuff on mtbr.

Backpedal and I have BOTH posted on each others account.

I hope someone got a picture of it because it was pretty damn funny; hence I left it up for a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.