Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
EDR
10,303 Posts
I was certain I had one so I just went to check. It's blue, guess I put the red one back in when I sold the fork. Not sure why I'm telling you this. Good luck, they seem to be unavailable right now.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks anyways. At 190lbs seems like I should be on the Firm(blue) but I'm only getting about 22% sag and it feels harsh. Seems like SOMEBODY here should have a medium spring for me to buy...

·
EDR
10,303 Posts
dascro said:
Thanks anyways. At 190lbs seems like I should be on the Firm(blue) but I'm only getting about 22% sag and it feels harsh. Seems like SOMEBODY here should have a medium spring for me to buy...
Yeah, I weigh 190 with a full pack. I purchased a firm spring thinking I needed it but I guess I went back to the medium (since it's gone and I have the firm one in a bag, haha). It's been almost 2 years since I had that Pike so I don't really remember.

·
Bicyclochondriac.
14,904 Posts
eatdrinkride said:
Yeah, I weigh 190 with a full pack. I purchased a firm spring thinking I needed it but I guess I went back to the medium (since it's gone and I have the firm one in a bag, haha). It's been almost 2 years since I had that Pike so I don't really remember.
Huh, I'm 190 with a pack and find I am between a firm and an extra firm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.