Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a used pair, of *TIMES* only. Atac Z style - the clipless pedal with the big platform, not the smaller style. Fully functional only, can be cosmetically challenged ugly-ass pos. Will buy, trade, beer etc.

·
Just another half mile...
1,092 Posts
Hey CB, I used to ride the Time Z platforms for a long time, then switched to the MX model a couple years ago, and like them much better. The MX grips the shoes better when not clipped in. So far they can take a beating.

looking for a used pair, of *TIMES* only. Atac Z style - the clipless pedal with the big platform, not the smaller style. Fully functional only, can be cosmetically challenged ugly-ass pos. Will buy, trade, beer etc.

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

If these are what you are talking about then you are in luck sir. I have an extra pair right here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
BigKat - yup that's what i'm wanting. Check your pms!

@EpicRider - thanks for the suggestion, they do look like a nice upgrade. If these Z's ever die... I'm just looking for an old pair to keep on my fat bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.