Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I rode 'Whistler XC'
507 Posts
Have something for you...

tntsweeper said:
I am looking for a small Titus racer x frame or complete bike. 2001 or newer, will make attractive/fair offers
Not sure about my frame size, but if you're still interested in a RX, I'll soon have one for sale. Just been comparing it to the sizing chart and it doesn't seem to match. I measured correctly and it seems to fall between a small and medium. Toptube length is the same as the current small at 22.2in with the seattube height falling between a small and a medium at 17.5in.

Its either an 02 or 03 model with a Fox Float R(recently serviced) and the new carbon 3-piece X-link. Also recently had all bearings replaced with new bearings from Titus.
Frame is polished aluminum.

Biggest problem would be location...its in South Africa.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks
Mint

·
Lazy People Suck
776 Posts
moodster said:
Hey I have already e-mailed you from another post w/no reply yet so I will get you here again. I have a small '01 in real good shape in ano blue with fox rl.
I may be interested in it, if someone hasn't claimed it. Can you email me at [email protected] ?

Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got one

Thanks for the leads guys. I found a 2003 RX . I have just been so excited and busy building it and riding that I haven't kept up with the post here since I got it. Sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.