Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that he's at his ranch, and the weather is nice; lets see him shredding some trails.

Come on Bush staff, just a few good action pics and the MTBR comunity will give you all of its' House and Senate votes next election.

And, once we get some shots of Bush on his bike, lets PIMP HIS RIDE!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Dude, haven't you seen what happens when somebody posts something about the President on this board? It turns into a slanging match and the thread inevitably gets moved to the Political-Socio-Economic board.
I think it's cool that he rides, but the mtb side of it all always gets lost amongst the bs.
I mean just wait until Kronik hears about this thread!!! ;)

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Okay, so let's gently nudge this thread off-topic slightly.....

Are there any famous people who mtb that actually visit these boards??

Perhaps Kerry hangs out in the Roadie forum?

How funny would that be if we learned that the President lurks behind, say, the moniker Shiver Me Timbers! :D

Robin Williams likes to mtb, maybe Lance will become a regular poster after the TdF? :cool:

Maybe even Jerry Seinfeld, now that he has the time and oodles of property.....?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Christine said:
Okay, so let's gently nudge this thread off-topic slightly.....

Are there any famous people who mtb that actually visit these boards??

How funny would that be if we learned that the President lurks behind, say, the moniker Shiver Me Timbers! :D
Now THAT, would explain alot :p

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Wow!

Where is that trail? It looks like some killer singletrack. He should really lose the reflectors and toe clips riding something that technical, maybe go for a beefier bike as well. :D

·
1,476 Posts
mr plow said:
Dude, haven't you seen what happens when somebody posts something about the President on this board? It turns into a slanging match and the thread inevitably gets moved to the Political-Socio-Economic board.
I think it's cool that he rides, but the mtb side of it all always gets lost amongst the bs.
I mean just wait until Kronik hears about this thread!!! ;)
They will only move it if you say something positive about the president......

·
Banned
6,057 Posts
jasonwa2 said:
They will only move it if you say something positive about the president......
And here I thought only "Liberals" were paranoid and defensive :rolleyes:

Regarding the photo CraigH posted - is it the shot, or is the Pres' bike a little too large?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lets start with his suspension setup.

He needs more pressure in the back and a little less in the front. And that hadelbar settup just isn't doing it for me. Either get a riser or a comuter bar with bent around barends.

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Shiver Me Timbers 4 Pres!

Christine said:

Maybe even Jerry Seinfeld, now that he has the time and oodles of property.....?
I feel a campaign starting SMT for President! :D

you'd be surprised what SMT looks like not what i imagined!

Everyone knows that Seinfelds Klein was just Wall Art! all those shows and not one ride "Come on!"

Attachments

·
ever forward
196 Posts
SMT for Pres??

Where does he stand on the issues?

How does he feel about bar-ends?
Does he put Cytomax in his camel-back?
Has he tried a 29er?

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
arturo7 said:
Where does he stand on the issues?

How does he feel about bar-ends?
Does he put Cytomax in his camel-back?
Has he tried a 29er?
arrrrr.... no to me bar ends...they are like bad scurvy
no to me Cytomax...me likes1/3 Ruby red Grapefruit juice mixed w/water when not drinking ye beer and rum

ye say 29er? me say try but me like DHing far better.... arrrr

Now worship me...or off da plank ye go...a visit to Davey Jones locker....arrrr

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
mr plow said:
Dude, no way you are the Pres!!!
As you can see by my evidence below, i believe that you have indeed been living in Australia under the name of Mark Latham!!!
How does it feel to be the now deposed Labor Party leader?
:D
relocation program...new job and persona

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.