Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I can't ride 45!
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My son wants to give racing a try this summer and it is time to drop some weight on his bike. So I am looking for a reasonably light reasonably priced used non-disc wheelset. With everyone running discs now sombody is bound to have a set sitting in their garage that they would like to sell, right? Post replies here or send to jason at bertolacci dot org.

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
jasonb said:
My son wants to give racing a try this summer and it is time to drop some weight on his bike. So I am looking for a reasonably light reasonably priced used non-disc wheelset. With everyone running discs now sombody is bound to have a set sitting in their garage that they would like to sell, right? Post replies here or send to jason at bertolacci dot org.
Hey Jason. Give me a buzz or send an email, I've got the perfect set. Have a friend/customer who just upgraded to disc and I have a nice XTR set at the shop he wants to sell for a reasonable price.
Larry Mettler
http://www.mtnhighcyclery.com

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Another...

Don't want to undercut Larry, but I've got an old good condition XTR / 517 (I think 517) set that I'd sell for cheap if Larry's don't work. Like $50 for the set. They've just been hanging in the garage and I haven't gotten around to posting em. dsr80304 at hotmail dot com. S

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.