Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an 04 Epic a couple of years ago and loved the bike. I then fell into the more is better mindset and bought a 5" travel titus switchblade which is a great bike. However, for 90% of the riding I do the Epic was the perfect fit. Now I want another one. I've looked through the classifieds and ebay etc... and havn't seen one.

So...

I figure this may be a great place to see if anyone is looking to sell one of knows of one for sale, size large. Please respond here or PM me. Thanks in advance and sorry if some might feel this is spam.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Damn, that's a shame - I am in the UK. I am looking to upgrade from an Epic to a Stumpy S-Works some time this year.

Oh well!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
What size?

I have a medium '06 black disc frame, seatpost, front der and headset I might be willing to part with. Or, the whole bike is available as well. I'm playing with the idea of going back to a hardtail. Shoot me an email if your interested.

bglimpse at yahoo.com

Bryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.