Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find an '04 Enduro Expert (large) in good or better condition...sadly, I missed out on all the sales last fall. I've been combing ebay, the classifieds (just missed out on one here), craigslist, you name it. I've been dreaming of an Enduro for years and riding one in Sedona blew me away. If you've got one that you're considering selling or if you can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.

As a sidenote, any thoughts on trying to get a bike shop to spec a new '05 enduro 130 comp to try and match the '04 expert (want a talas fork and better rear shock)?

·
Salad Days
762 Posts
skiandbike said:
I'm trying to find an '04 Enduro Expert (large) in good or better condition...sadly, I missed out on all the sales last fall. I've been combing ebay, the classifieds (just missed out on one here), craigslist, you name it. I've been dreaming of an Enduro for years and riding one in Sedona blew me away. If you've got one that you're considering selling or if you can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.

As a sidenote, any thoughts on trying to get a bike shop to spec a new '05 enduro 130 comp to try and match the '04 expert (want a talas fork and better rear shock)?
I've got one to sell, it is the silver frame (pro I think) with a 2004 minute 1 (2005 SPV evolve cartridge installed a few months ago) and full XT build. PM me if you are interested. Condition is good to better. Pushed rear shock with new seals (www.pushindustries.com).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.