Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheres the best place to order a tallboy, gonna order the XL size, anyone know when they'll be shipping as well???

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Most places seem to have them at the same retail price (they are in high demand). Not sure about the XL size ship date. I got mine at Speedgoat.com. I've had a large since early January.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just received my TB from Speedgoat yesterday. They have the best builds for the best price. Great customer service.Totally satisfied. Went with the X.0 build.

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
I got mine from Speedgoat, A full XX build with Chris King Wheels on Stan's Arches with the funbolts. The large weighed 25.1lbs (see their recent builds and look for an orange one that says "Devin's Bike". Hey also Speedgoat gave me the same 6350.00 price with my custom Chris King wheels, so you could probably make a deal with them. I'll have mine under 25 lbs with cork grip and tubeless set up. No hurry though as Flagstaff is getting 3-7 feet of snow right now.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
I was told my XL will be in on the 24th. :)

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
You guys that order from Speedgoat, I assume b/c it is internet order, you dont pay sales tax. Do you end up paying it during tax time. For example, CA requires a "use" tax for anything you order over the internet.

btw, yeah, speedgoat for everything from now on. They got my vote.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
mtnbikej said:
I have had my L since Nov. 3rd. :D :D :D
- I don't like you J. ;)

If they don't del. I'm going to go postal on those guy's......And they aren't very far away from me. :D

·
SS Pusher Man
7,619 Posts
DMFT said:
- I don't like you J. ;)

If they don't del. I'm going to go postal on those guy's......And they aren't very far away from me. :D
When I ordered mine in August....they told me late Oct., but most likely beginning of Nov.

For once they were pretty spot on. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I ordered my XXL frame last week. Should be a great replacement for my old 29'er frame (Salsa Big Mama)
I assume they are saving this size for the final production run this year. I hope it's here before April. Anyone know?

EDIT: SC customer service is fast! They are expecting the XXL shipment at the end of Jan.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Those of you on or ordering the Large frame, what's your height and inseam? Just curious about fit and nobody locally has any to test ride.

Thanks!

·
SS Pusher Man
7,619 Posts
godfather said:
Those of you on or ordering the Large frame, what's your height and inseam? Just curious about fit and nobody locally has any to test ride.

Thanks!
6' w/32" inseam 90mm stem

Fits like a glove. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
mtnbikej said:
When I ordered mine in August....they told me late Oct., but most likely beginning of Nov.

For once they were pretty spot on. :thumbsup:
- That seems to be a new (and GOOD) theme with SCB. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts