Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
love my Simonds 519
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
COTA is hard at work putting in 30+ miles of new singletrack. The more you help the sooner you'll have a new trail system to ride. Several local shops are organizing weekly work parties in a monthly rotation; all you have to do is stop by or call the shop ahead of time to let us know you're coming and then show up at 5:30PM on the day of the work party. There's nothing like riding trails you helped build!

First Thursdays - Footzone, (541) 317-3568
next work party: July 3rd
Second week - we're working on it!
Third Wednesdays - Pine Mountain Sports, (541) 385-8080
next work party: July 16th
Fourth Wendesdays - WebCyclery, (541) 318-6188
next work party: June 25th

Visit COTA's website for more details, including what to bring and wear. We'll supply the trailbuilding tools and all the training you want.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thanks T for putting the info up here! Just in case some of you were a little confused - the next work party is this Wednesday leaving from WebCyclery. Last week was a lot of fun, so come join us!

ALso, tonight is Web's COTA movie night at McMenamins at 9pm showing Seasons. $5 per person.

:)

·
love my Simonds 519
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Updated dates for the end of July and August (sorry, MTBR won't let me edit the original post any more)

First Thursdays - Footzone, (541) 317-3568
next work party: August 7th
Third Wednesdays - Pine Mountain Sports, (541) 385-8080
next work party: August 20th
Fourth Wendesdays - WebCyclery, (541) 318-6188
next work party: July 23rd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.