Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Something goes here...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was checking out Walt's gallery and noticed he had pics of someone riding some gnarly rocky stuff that I've never seen him ride b/4. So is that your boyfriend there Walt b/c we know it surely isn't you! :nono:

·
Meatpuppet
536 Posts
Crash_FLMB said:
So I was checking out Walt's gallery and noticed he had pics of someone riding some gnarly rocky stuff that I've never seen him ride b/4. So is that your boyfriend there Walt b/c we know it surely isn't you! :nono:
http://gallery.mtbr.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=251846

Well apparently Walt on a FS is a gnarly as Walt on a SS, cause those are some nice rocky decents there homie !!:thumbsup:
I really got to see more than DC & Mormon @ SoMo, that stuff looks way fun -
Fo'Rilla - you -Vanilla Gorilla

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
That's Dirdir in the middle.

The one on the right is (forgot name) heading down the top part on Telegraph.

The one on the left is (forgot name) taking a shortcut on National about 1/3 mile before BV.

I was taking pix...

·
wrecking crew
1,392 Posts
waltaz said:

The one on the left is (forgot name) taking a shortcut on National about 1/3 mile before BV.

I was taking pix...
At least I'm not the only one to forget names...:rolleyes: :) Cool pics BTW

·
Registered
339 Posts
waltaz said:

I was taking pix...
Crap! How I miss riding! Yeah, that's me on the left. That's actually after BV on the way to the towers. So I'm sitting here with ice on my ankle because it just won't effing heal! Started going to the p.t. this week so hopefully I'll be back up in a couple more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.