Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
I just watched a vid on YT on this bike. Wasn't sure I heard "Walmart" correctly and had to rewind it.

I'd be curious to see reviews on it's performance.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
One of the other site commented on it. Pinkbike or vital, or singletrack.

After a long comparison with other online bikes, concluded this isnt a better deal compared to the likes of Canyon or others. And expect low resale value.

·
Up In Smoke
Dirt Roadë
3,281 Posts
After a long comparison with other online bikes, concluded this isnt a better deal compared to the likes of Canyon or others. And expect low resale value.
At this point I would say that is a good starting point. If they want to get in the game they need to pay their dues. Support a pro team, if you've got a guy like Nino racing these bikes, they'll sell. I don't see anything special about what they offer though.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the larger question is, how big of a role will WalMart play in shaping trail access in the future? Seems they are becoming 'invested'.....Bentonville, IMBA, new bikes, etc..... They might be the best financial/lobby partner MTBers could wish for?

·
Up In Smoke
Dirt Roadë
3,281 Posts
They might be the best financial/lobby partner MTBers could wish for?
I think we need to learn more about these guys and their intentions. My first impression was that they are passionate riders and are more interested in building bikes by riders for riders and not that they're only interested in raising their stock. I could be wrong, that was just my first impression, but they have the money and they definitely have the ability to play a big role from an advocacy standpoint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.