Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
did he give you the reach around while he was teaching you??? I know that's his style and all...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I just finally figured how to open it...nice vid and progression...looks like it's a good thing he was being a prude that night...gave ya time to learn...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You didn't hear the music? Man that sucks, I made that song for that clip. Just go fast and hit the wall at a steep angle. The key is commitment.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have yet to make it to the curved wallride. Taylor needs to show me where it is at, so that I can sit on my bike and watch him own it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In my mind when I am doing it, I am thinking about slamming my tires against the wall. What you want to do is pull the bike up enough to get the tires between you and the wall as you hurl yourself at it. Your forward motion will press you against the wall. The key is your attack angle. That is what Sage showed me. I was hitting all wrong in the beginning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.