Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
Joined
·
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and walked out with a 20" Mamasita and 20" Fargo framesets as well. Oh and one of the Epic Wide helmet-cam systems. Damn my impulse shopping.
 

·
Help I've Fallen
Joined
·
132 Posts
88 rex said:
Oh man..........my wife would NOT be happy.
I can relate to that I bought a new Ibis Mojo SL frame a couple of months ago and she still doesn't speak to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,767 Posts
dwick37 said:
I can relate to that I bought a new Ibis Mojo SL frame a couple of months ago and she still doesn't speak to me.
Hhhhmmm..... Maybe I need to go buy an Ibis... :devil:
 

·
Help I've Fallen
Joined
·
132 Posts
rsquared28 said:
Hhhhmmm..... Maybe I need to go buy an Ibis... :devil:
I think you should just stick with your Mamasita and 2 Kona's:nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,767 Posts
dwick37 said:
I think you should just stick with your Mamasita and 2 Kona's:nono:
I don't know what you're talking about. I only have one Kona (the Dawg). I also have the Mamasita, a Haro SS and a Felt Curbside. Clearly, I need another bike. Why not get an Ibis, so I can be just like everybody else:p
 

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
Joined
·
10,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The fargo with something other than dropbars... probably the jones bar I'm not using on anything else, and the Mama no clue right now beyond the thought of a rigid carbon fork. I'm going to sell the fargo and likely keep the mama (yeah like I really need THREE 29ers even then).
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top