Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I did a search and I found some stuff but I can't find a straight answer - please don't eat me.

So I can't find the jumps just off the CCT, I don't even know when I'm on the CCT. Can anyone give directions to get to the jumps? I know they are kind of a secret, but I'm hoping that we can confide in eachother as fellow MTBers :D . Thanks.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Ive ridin there once and raced there once...there aren't that many trails...during pre-ride before the race I got on the wrong trail and found the "jumps"...very sweet...just keep pedaling its not far you'll find em no prob.

·
mtbr lurker
71 Posts
If you are referring to the dirt jumps under the power lines they are still there. Leave Wakefield park and ride under the power lines as if you were going north bound on 495. Youll have to work your way up a hill and on the other side are some jumps. If you hit the jumps and veer off the to the left into the woods youll find a little secret area in there too along the CCT.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Spring maintenance

Any post winter maintenance planned? Would love to get out and lend a shovel this weekend...

anyone?

It's either Wakefield or Rosaryville as far as maintenance/riding this weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts