Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a shop ride in Waitsfield on Thursday. Get off at 4 today and after living up here for 7 years and woring in Warren for a season, it's time I get down there. Heard theres some great stuff.
Thanks.
DVT

·
skiing/biking is life....
123 Posts
DaveVt said:
Is there a shop ride in Waitsfield on Thursday. Get off at 4 today and after living up here for 7 years and woring in Warren for a season, it's time I get down there. Heard theres some great stuff.
Thanks.
DVT
There's a Tuesday night ride that I know of. I never went on any when I lived in the valley, but from what i've heard, they were fun! Call Dave at Stark Mountain bike shop 496-4800.

The trails in the valley are great though! I hit a ton up behind my old house on German Flats road and loved them!

dave

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went and explored Denny Land on the recomendation of some guys I rode some of Waterbury with. Wow. Seemingly endless, challenging, classic north country sniggles. Can't wait to get back. I'd love to ride it with someone who knows it. I did end up in some hay fields and had to back track more then once...and is the stuff up off of 17 as good?

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I hadn't. Thanks. I was really happy last night after my ride. Almost 3 hours before I flatted and realized the patched tube I had had more then on hole in it. Alone, new trail, tech and asthetically stunning. Really liked it. Reminds me of Stowe 5 years ago, except with a butt load more trail. Nice work MRR.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thursday night rides

There is a Tuesday night ride that meets at the Bridge St parking lot (off RT 100 behind the stores) @ 5:30-5:45 they usually ride Dennyland. There is alot of great stuff in the Valley. Dave @ Stark Mt Bike Works is putting together a map of the legal stuff. I'd be happy to show you around what I know. I am more available during the week.

Definitley check out the www.madriverriders.com site. Some good info & a forum.

Luke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.