Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started using a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and am considering adding their cadence sensor to the mix. A quick scan of the web indicates that there have been issues with this sensor in the past. Wondering in general how people are getting along with theirs currently. Of particular interest to me is the ability to track very low RPM cadences (I am a single speeder).

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just started using a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and am considering adding their cadence sensor to the mix. A quick scan of the web indicates that there have been issues with this sensor in the past. Wondering in general how people are getting along with theirs currently. Of particular interest to me is the ability to track very low RPM cadences (I am a single speeder).
I've been using the Wahoo cadence sensor for a couple of years now on my road bike and have never had an issue. When I first got it I hated how low my avg cadence was. Then I discovered there is a setting to ignore 0s. Once I turned that off I have been very satisfied.

It even fell off my bike in the middle of the road, my neighbor found it a few days later. It looked it had been run over multiple times and still works to this day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.