Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
nocturnal oblivion
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to bring this up, maybe you're that guy (or gal:skep: ) and can help me out here. What always irks me is when you're in a public restroom, perhaps in a stall, enjoying the paper etc. Meanwhile the guy in another stall is moaning with relief every time he drops one. Like I really want to listen to that. C'mon.
If you're not in the States, please do chime in. Is this an American thing?

·
Moose Member
2,195 Posts
Sorry bout that, felt good to finally get it out...
Jk that is kind of annoying.

I hate it when people don't cover their mouths when the cough or sneeze. I don't want your germs...

·
DeForest Stump
972 Posts
Shopping carts. What don't I like about them? When you're walking into or out of a grocery store and people smash them together. I hate that noise. Even the sound they make when they roll over a bumpy tile floor. They're to me what vacuum cleaners are to dogs

·
Registered
473 Posts
Currently: Trash and cig butts being thrown out of car windows, running red lights, 'chipped' diesel pick-up trucks spewing soot.

·
Bloated Cubs Fan
167 Posts
Blowing noses anywhere near me when I eat!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
stumblemumble said:
I just have to bring this up, maybe you're that guy (or gal:skep: ) and can help me out here. What always irks me is when you're in a public restroom, perhaps in a stall, enjoying the paper etc. Meanwhile the guy in another stall is moaning with relief every time he drops one. Like I really want to listen to that. C'mon.
If you're not in the States, please do chime in. Is this an American thing?
I think it is a British thing actually-

·
Registered
438 Posts
I hate it when someone calls you and starts to have a conversation with someone else. I've hung up on people for that. If you are calling me I won't sit and listen to your half of the conversation with someone else.

·
Bro Mountainbiker
3,583 Posts
I hate it when someone calls you and starts to have a conversation with someone else. I've hung up on people for that. If you are calling me I won't sit and listen to your half of the conversation with someone else.
****ing tell me about it. I just put the phone down and go about my business.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Ads in the corner of the TV screen getting bigger and bigger and being animated now. You are trying to watch something and some d-bag is dancing back and forth at the bottom of the screen to promote some bad sitcom which is going to tank anyway.

·
Mountain Man Dan
2,181 Posts
Lule said:
Currently: Trash and cig butts being thrown out of car windows, running red lights, 'chipped' diesel pick-up trucks spewing soot.

·
Registered
126 Posts
People that drive 50mph in the PASSING lane on the frwy and refuse to move over for faster traffic. Drives me insane.

People that say dont respond when you say "hows it going?" or "how are you?"

People that scream into thier cell phones.

·
Mountain Man Dan
2,181 Posts
onemission said:
People that drive 50mph in the PASSING lane on the frwy and refuse to move over for faster traffic. Drives me insane.
YES!!!. At that point i downshift to 4th, or 3rd, and put the pedal to the floor and pass on the right. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
People that can't chew with their ****ing mouth closed or talk without food in their mouth. I get indigestion from eating dinner with my family, I get so pissed off. Not a single person can eat like a human. Gulping the drink, food flying out of mouths while talking, can't understand a word anyone's saying. Just wanna gouge my eyes out with a fork and shove something in my ears so I can eat peacefully.

·
Registered
126 Posts
ProjectDan35 said:
YES!!!. At that point i downshift to 4th, or 3rd, and put the pedal to the floor and pass on the right. :thumbsup:
Ya most the time, unless its heavy traffic, its no big deal to go around...its the complete lack of common courtesy that gets me.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts