Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorry to clog the forum with stuff related to M!cro$oft, but thats what I use to compile all my legal papers and what not.

I assume with the variety of people around, lots of iPod users, mac users, pc users etc that somebody would have an idea and be able to help me out a little ;)

Anyhow, My spell checker use to always allow me to add words to the dictionary but now I cant seem to. I assume that the Dictionary file is locked or something but where do I find such a file and what do I do so that I can add words as need be. Some of thes Latin legal terms keep on coming up and I get sick of them being underlined in red..

If anyone can help its appreciated.
Trevor!

(Oh I am on an Apple Ti Book, OS X.3 Panther...)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Try this

I use the windows version but... tools->options->spell checker tab, maybe try changing something in there?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Microsoft Word

If you haven't already, try this method to see if it gives you a workaround: put the cursor on the word, and right-click. A small menu should appear that includes the option "add", to add the word to the dictionary.

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Al. said:
This is correct I think. Click Dictonaries from the Spelling and Grammer tab, and make sure the CUSTOM.DIC is checked.

Perfect, thanks for the information!My problem is now solved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts