Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mates...

I need an adapter to put a 8" rotor in a fork with IS 51mm mount.
And also a 8" rotor..

So if u have one or the other let me know what u want for it...

Thanks.

PS.
UpS... wrong forum... sorry.. :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
i beleive you are lookin for one of these (attached file at the bottom)....i dont have the website name but this is what i used to mount my avids to my manitou fork.

P.S, the original color is black but i changed the colors so u could get the idea behind it easier...

P.P.S, the website that i bought this one off of is temporarily down i guess but i beleive the site was www.mtbstore.com

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ilikepinkbikes said:
i beleive you are lookin for one of these (attached file at the bottom)....i dont have the website name but this is what i used to mount my avids to my manitou fork.

P.S, the original color is black but i changed the colors so u could get the idea behind it easier...

P.P.S, the website that i bought this one off of is temporarily down i guess but i beleive the site was www.mtbstore.com
This is what I need...
I'm building a HT on a small budget and trying to same some cash ...
So if anyone have an 8" rotor out of use and the adapter that I need and wanna sell for cheap let me know... ;)

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump... :D :p

sell me ur used 8"rotor and adapter ...
and if u have a 4 bolt spider for 454 Azonic crank I'll take it too... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.