Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Expert Pushing SSer
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get in touch with Wade. Anyone have updated contact info? The phone# on the site did not work. I emailed a couple weeks ago. Understand he is probably hella busy. Thought I would knock on these doors. Thanks!

:)
 

·
Expert Pushing SSer
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
burner said:
he usually responds to email pretty quick
[email protected]

541-318-0257

I know he's busy working on my ride!
Yeah, I have had good luck with email before. Is that a private number? Bat phone?

I won't distract him from your jewel. Hav-u a cupl qweschuns.....

Thanks!

EDIT: Contacted, done and done.

Move along people, nothing to see here.
 

·
Obviously Single
Joined
·
1,143 Posts
Duoooood

FoShizzle said:
no worries....I am just sick of Burner rubbing it in that he got his new frame on order! I hate burner!
Dood: I thought you were thinking of going back to gears?

Also, got a job yet? LOL
 

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
Joined
·
17,282 Posts
LeeMan said:
Dood: I thought you were thinking of going back to gears?

Also, got a job yet? LOL
actually already have the geared bike.....definitely not a full time thing, but was more fun that i thought it would be when i rode it last week.

nah, work is overrated
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
LeeMan said:
Dood: I thought you were thinking of going back to gears?

Also, got a job yet? LOL
What's this??...A LeeMan sighting on MTBR???...nah, couldn't be?? :eek:ut:
Can't wait to see you next month old man, we miss ya!! :thumbsup:
 

·
Expert Pushing SSer
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
General Coonskins said:
Yo' MeatFoot, you and the crew coming for SRF this weekend?
No can do. I would love to but I am building a shed instead. (No really Smudge, it has started ;) ). It was a tough call, bike or shed? Hmmmm.

Here is a teaser.....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Meat Foot said:
No can do. I would love to but I am building a shed instead. (No really Smudge, it has started ;) ). It was a tough call, bike or shed? Hmmmm.

Here is a teaser.....
looks like a good fire pit to me, already has the kindling:) we will miss you...

You could build a shed down at the campground if you want :) :) :)
 

·
Shamisen Appreciator
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
Meat Foot said:
No can do. I would love to but I am building a shed instead. (No really Smudge, it has started ;) ). It was a tough call, bike or shed? Hmmmm.

Here is a teaser.....
PHOTOSHOPPED! There's no way that's real. If you spent as much time actually BUILDING a shed as you obviously have fabricating this "picture" it might be done already. :D

OT - I got some new coffee roasted up last night. I was trying to save the last of the Guatamala beans for you, but it would have lost it's goodness before it got to you so I HAD to drink it myself. I've sampled some Oaxacan and Panamaniac beans this morning and they're both great. Maybe they'll be the proverbial carrot to get you on a ride out east somewheres.
 

·
Expert Pushing SSer
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
General Coonskins said:
looks like a good fire pit to me, already has the kindling:) we will miss you...

You could build a shed down at the campground if you want :) :) :)
Love the smell of pressure treated wood burning in the morning, don't you. :D

smudge said:
PHOTOSHOPPED! There's no way that's real. If you spent as much time actually BUILDING a shed as you obviously have fabricating this "picture" it might be done already.
Shhhhh, mums the word. ;) You mean as much as I talk about it! He he he, you should see the CAD plans I drew up.:rolleyes:

smudge said:
I was trying to save the last of the Guatamala beans for you, but it would have lost it's goodness before it got to you so I HAD to drink it myself. I've sampled some Oaxacan and Panamaniac beans this morning and they're both great. Maybe they'll be the proverbial carrot to get you on a ride out east somewheres.
Would hate to see good beans go to waste. Good on you. I do look forward to going east for a ride. I am still trying to pull some stunt to get out of all of the "responsibilities". I tried faking my death a few times, like Harold in Harold and Maude....my wife was not amused. :rolleyes:

[sigh]

Miss you guys....I am tearing up.
 

·
dirty hippy mountainbiker
Joined
·
1,146 Posts
photo

I saw the word Vulture in the subject and then the little camera icon. Then I find a little buddyboy babblefest and a dumb pic of some wood. Thanks for nothing.
Can someone post a pic of a vulture for crissake!

-M
 

·
Shamisen Appreciator
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
Meat Foot said:
I am still trying to pull some stunt to get out of all of the "responsibilities". I tried faking my death a few times, like Harold in Harold and Maude....my wife was not amused. :rolleyes:

[sigh]

Miss you guys....I am tearing up.
You're going about it all wrong. If you want to get out of the work, you have to put perfectionism aside and seriously F up some of the projects to show your wife how completely incompetent you are and that you can't be trusted to handle such projects. She'll not only stop asking you to work on projects, but she might actively prevent you from doing so.

I learned this the hard way when my wife offered to paint our bedroom and bathroom and left splashes of color all over the ceiling, floor and contents of the closet. Now I just want to take care of everything myself...I think I've been hoodwinked.:madman:
 

·
Expert Pushing SSer
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
smudge said:
You're going about it all wrong. If you want to get out of the work, you have to put perfectionism aside and seriously F up some of the projects to show your wife how completely incompetent you are and that you can't be trusted to handle such projects. She'll not only stop asking you to work on projects, but she might actively prevent you from doing so.

I learned this the hard way when my wife offered to paint our bedroom and bathroom and left splashes of color all over the ceiling, floor and contents of the closet. Now I just want to take care of everything myself...I think I've been hoodwinked.:madman:
Sounds good. I will take General's advice and burn it tonight.

Done and done.

Sounds like your wife has alterior motives. Nice!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top