Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
widebody
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you love your bike, and would you buy another? I saw this frame this weekend and I think I have found my next builder in Wade. I am completely stoked with my current black sheep ti bike but find myself wanting a steel frame too. I actually looked in to a Vulture not too long ago but Wade had stopped building at that time, that is one of the reason I went with the sheep. So let me know how long you've been riding your Vulture and what you think of it. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Big Wheel Homer !!
1,752 Posts
My Vulture is back at home with Wade getting some different cable guides another bottle cage mount and new powdercoat. Wade seems like a great guy and would certainly have him build me another frame. Give him a call, he's great to work with.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I've had my vulture for 3+ years now, love it... it really is the best riding frame I've ever owned, and he builds a great riding fork as well.

I love it so much that Wade is working on my second bird now... and it's going to be very purpose built and unique.... I'm excited.

Attachments

·
widebody
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all who have replied.......

I thought there would have been more responses though.

Banks my friend, I thought you would have supported a fellow Colorado peep. Opinion is still appreciated though.

Bike N Gear, thanks for the trade offer, however it looks like my frame would be way small for you;)

Reedster, I do remember those pics and how I loved those dropouts:thumbsup:

Time to mull it over. Let's see, sell the lone 26er DJ bike that I never rode:thumbsup: , sell the Banshee Paradox frame that rip's too:nono: , sell the Lefty carbon SPV fork & wheel:rolleyes: , just start saving again:confused:

Hmmm decisions, decisions, decisions....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.