Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah... he's special. But hey, he goes waaaaaaaaay bigger than us and we are inferior. Vote for him now!

Beau

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't think so!

Beau said:
Yeah... he's special. But hey, he goes waaaaaaaaay bigger than us and we are inferior. Vote for him now!

Beau
Sorry about dissing your photos, but don't encourage trolls. They waste our time making us read their posts.

Cheers,

Neil

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
LNeilB2 said:
Sorry about dissing your photos, but don't encourage trolls. They waste our time making us read their posts.

Cheers,

Neil
no, they waste my time making me read their posts....

...hmm wheres that mass prune button?...

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
zedro said:
no, they waste my time making me read their posts....

WoW... what a job of yours..!!. I think you need a 15 minutes break now... :D ;)

That guyYESWAYJAY is to good to be truth but what about this guy for moderator...!!?

Attachments

·
noMAD man
12,059 Posts
Yeah, it is a shame. Zedro needs to be...

.WestCoastHucker. said:
it's too bad, it was turning into a classic.....
flushed out of his cushy lair as an MTBR moderator. He's been impossible to tolerate since that title was bestowed upon him. Ane he's been totally power-hungry, all the while trying to attain that elusive CraigH "Supermoderator" status. ZZZZZAAAPPP!!! Hey, I was just shocked with some high voltage through my computer keyboard! My God!...what other evil powers are at this madman's disposal in his meglomaniacal thirst for power and control over us poor huddled masses in the MTBR ghetto? Oh the humanity! :eek:

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ooo dont even mention Craig to me, he makes me so mad, always the admin favorite, always the golden child, while i get relegated down to the bottom of the gutter, ref'ing children and social misfits and suffering through thread after thread of "exactly how much can i drop to flat before my bike breaks?"....do a scientific experiment there f***head!!! then test how much it takes to kill yourself......

where are my f***ing pills at?!!!!

·
noMAD man
12,059 Posts
I hope Zedro doesn't get wind of this!

zedro said:
ooo dont even mention Craig to me, he makes me so mad, always the admin favorite, always the golden child, while i get relegated down to the bottom of the gutter, ref'ing children and social misfits and suffering through thread after thread of "exactly how much can i drop to flat before my bike breaks?"....do a scientific experiment there f***head!!! then test how much it takes to kill yourself......

where are my f***ing pills at?!!!!
I thought Zedro's quest for Supermoderator was vicious enough. I was just over on the General Forum and noticed that head honcho moderator, Francois, has the title of "Moderator--UltraLord". If Zedro finds out about this there will be no mercy in his lust for power. It'll make Saddam Hussein look like Pee Wee Herman. :eek:

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
yeswayjay said:
he has a lame job and puled my thread because i spanked all you guys
naw, because you're boring and your schtick is fairly uninspiring. If you were smarter with your antics i might enjoy it more, but unfortunatly you're only capable of stirring the lowest common denominator.

maybe one day your gig will graduate from bad spelling, pseudo slang and false ego. You should study Pete and Zonic Man, now they're the masters of controversy....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts