Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the link. Voler: Store - Cycling Apparel, FREE Shipping and Returns, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Use code ship10 to get 10% off your order, and shipping is free.

The deal is for the shorts or the bib shorts. Best I can tell these are there latest and greatest model of shorts. I really love my older Voler shorts so I am sure these will be awesome.

Came to 103.45 for the 2 pairs of shorts. Only annoying thing is the email I got back doesn't indicate the 10% off , but when I called the guy assured me I did get the 10% off.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give them a call

I would guess the fit is similar, give them a call and ask.

I know for me I have been happy with the large even though if I look at the sizing chart it would list me as a Medium(I don't like feeling squeezed by my shorts).

If you don't like the fit they are really good about returns and exchanges, I don't think you even need to pay the shipping, but you can check with them on that to make sure.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Voler has awesome customer service. Free shipping back. I ordered 2 elite fs bibs. Kept 1 in package while trying the other out on my road and mtb aboard my favorite saddle (that is the same on all bikes).

For my sit bones the trilogy pad just doesn't do it. Rest of the bib was comfy and well-made but after 2 long outings I'm sending them back. Postage is provided on their return form. Just washed the one bib and air drying.

I'll probably order some knee warmers and other cool-weather items. Too bad the elite fs bib didn't work out but it's a good company to support.

·
The Cheater
552 Posts
Voler jerseys are awesome as well if their construction may not be the most detailed. Certainly one of the most comfortable jerseys I've owned and tried at any price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.