Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me or does he look absolutely terrified all the time? or at least extremely anxious. every time i see that goofball i wonder how he's made it this far with that apprehensive countenance. even when he's being kissed by the lovely ladies as he's receiving the yellow jersey! he's obviously got the goods as a racer. are his eyebrows just fixed that way? what's the deal with this guy?

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Petrified.

jonwebah said:
is it just me or does he look absolutely terrified all the time? or at least extremely anxious. every time i see that goofball i wonder how he's made it this far with that apprehensive countenance. even when he's being kissed by the lovely ladies as he's receiving the yellow jersey! he's obviously got the goods as a racer. are his eyebrows just fixed that way? what's the deal with this guy?
Give the kid a break. He was there for support, and found himself in Yellow.

Did you catch that he has held the MJ for more days than any other frenchman since 1992? What a trip. He has ridden a fantastic tour for the position he has been cast into.

He certainly looks lika a deer cought in the headlights, all right.

·
"Mr. Britannica"
1,818 Posts
jonwebah said:
he will never again have to buy his own drinks in France

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
he is impressive even if funny looking...i am amazed at how many times he gets dropped off the group and then pulls himself back... if it had not been for the yellow jersey how far back would he have been.... it makes you try harder thats for sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts