Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The RP23 on Nomad Carbon just wasn't getting er done. I won't have a chance to test the new one out for another week or so, but I am very anxious. I gained .5 lbs with the switch. The Nomad now weighs in a 30.02 lbs. Could this be the shock for the RFX??? I'll let you know in a week or so.

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sick!

Hey Chig that thing is sick! Can't wait to hear what you think. The word is that Push is soon to release some goodies for the Nomad!

I have the Push Monarch RT3 on my Spot with the Lyric coil up front. A year or so ago you would of had a hard time convincing me that I would be running Rock Shox front and rear! It has been since 1998 when I had that going....Weird! But I am not turning back....

Have fun with that beauty of a bike!

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that I"m in the land of eternal winter, it gets ridden very little. Last time I threw a leg over this bike was around New Years. Word is that Push is going to be doing the new links in different ano colors. Can't wait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.