Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
bikerbert
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an "interesting" afternoon going today, and as soon as I took my dose of vitamin MTB, boom! Life had returned to normal again!!

Amazing how well that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
When I go too long without taking mine, I start to go a little bit crazy. It's gotten to the point whee my wife says "geez, you need to go for a ride".

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Wish it could sort me out right now, unfortunately I find it works really great to help you totally forget whatever for a while or risk some serious injury if you don't pay full attention to the trail, at least the trails I really love to ride, especially for this reason. Hoping this long weekend and hopefully 3, if not 4 days of riding will help reset everything and get me back on track.

·
bikerbert
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I go too long without taking mine, I start to go a little bit crazy. It's gotten to the point whee my wife says "geez, you need to go for a ride".
Mine has handed me my helmet before when I've gotten a little squirrely and followed that with one word: "Go!"

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
Hardly vitamins - I was a former meth addict and now MTB is my drug of choice. My life is immersed in it; I eat, sleep and talk MTB everywhere I go.

Reactions: SlowPokePete

·
bikerbert
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hardly vitamins - I was a former meth addict and now MTB is my drug of choice. My life is immersed in it; I eat, sleep and talk MTB everywhere I go.
Best post in the thread. Amazing what two wheels, one rider and a little Singletrack will do for you!

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Well, those 2 long weekends in a row and doing some 4-5 hours rides on all 4 bank holidays really got the juices flowing again and pumped to be riding, didn't hurt to be riding the new Phantom and getting accustomed to it and finding out really just how much it can do. Rode so damn much over the bank holidays and subsequent normal weekday rides that I had to take this past weekend off the bike, just needed to rest and recover :D
Wish it could sort me out right now, unfortunately I find it works really great to help you totally forget whatever for a while or risk some serious injury if you don't pay full attention to the trail, at least the trails I really love to ride, especially for this reason. Hoping this long weekend and hopefully 3, if not 4 days of riding will help reset everything and get me back on track.
Lynx-on-Lucious-Hill-1.jpg

·
Registered
479 Posts
Had an "interesting" afternoon going today, and as soon as I took my dose of vitamin MTB, boom! Life had returned to normal again!!

Amazing how well that works.

Lol, my wife bought me a new Scott 970 to get me up off my butt and riding again. It worked, I woke up Saturday in the worst mood with aches & pains and decided to hit the trails. 2 hours later I rolled up at home without a care in the world and the only pain was the satisfying aches in my thighs!

Best medicine ever!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
IMG-20140501-00714.jpg

OMG!! I am SO addicted I too get out of place..the bad thing is I want to drink when not riding...I'm a beer ****..I can put down a 12er Coors Light in 5hrs no problem..I'm 46 this IS a PROBLEM! TOo damn old for drinking like that.
I do a BIG ride and give myself ONE big YUMMY beer and I'm cool with that..all that light beer just slows me down makes me tired.

Vitamin MTB will help me live longer!!
Oh and I get the wife comments too...."damn, go ride your bike already!"
hehehee me = "OK bye!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts