Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo....Looks like I'll be visiting the in-laws in the beginning of March. I am definitely throwing my bike on the back of my van and bringing it. I've heard there are some awesome trails in the area but I don't want to get lost in the woods lol. Can somebody point me in the right direction or better yet show me around. I am originally from Central Cali but I am stationed in the Phoenix area and I love it here. I'm used to rocky trails and I ride an all mountain bike so I do like some of the rougher stuff and man built trail features. However it is hard to get lost here because there aren't really any trees to confuse my sense of direction. I would also like to know if there are any paved paths in the area that I can take a kid trailer on. Any tips would be helpful, thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's no accident that there is a lot more inquires about riding here in Mendocino, we have something really unique here,hand built single track made for Mtn bikes in a very friendly community. Bring your bikes and trailers and the family everybody can find fun interesting things to experience. Do what the Doctor recommends and you will never forget it.

·
Levi Early
223 Posts
It's no accident that there is a lot more inquires about riding here in Mendocino, we have something really unique here,hand built single track made for Mtn bikes in a very friendly community. Bring your bikes and trailers and the family everybody can find fun interesting things to experience. Do what the Doctor recommends and you will never forget it.
agreed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts