Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Views.... isn't that why we ride, why we pedal our bikes endless miles? 3 days of riding, 100 miles each day. Day 1 finished. Day 2 and 3 will start tomorrow. I call it fast touring pace. Take some time to take pictures, and take plenty of rest stops.

Ride from Flagstaff to Sedona by way of a fairly unknown route that gives you views into Sycamore Canyon

Before riding on Sedona Singletrack (Girdner, Cockscomb, Teacup Trails, and out Jordan Road, up Munds and onto Schnebly Road)

Lunch spot looking down at Sycamore

Thought: "This is not my singlespeed, but is sure feels like it." There are some pretty steep grades on the powerline road.

Fast tour pace only requires you to keep pedaling, nothing fast, just pedal.

Ride the route here. More pics and story here.

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
coconinocycles said:
Casner Mtn. may not be singletrack proper, but it's plenty tough, eh? Steve.
Word, very steep. The transition to a geared FS was a little awkward at first. The culprit was numb hands from the Grand Loop, I have to ride the Leviathan for awhile. :thumbsup:

I dig the Brewery to Brewery ride... how about we add the Prescott Brewery to the ride as well. :thumbsup: up in over Mingus.

·
oh Lucky me
705 Posts
no sir! it is not why i do it...although it definately helps!!! haha i do it to blow off steam and relax..riding helps me relax better than sittin in a lazyboy. okay, thread jack over :thumbsup:

Awesome pics BTW

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.